Miley Cyrus on controversies

Miley Cyrus is growing up. She'll film the fourth and final season of "Hannah Montana" this year, and she's already made a proper adult film, "The Last Song" (due this April), based on a Nicholas Sparks novel, in which she stars as a rebellious teen reconnecting with her father (Greg Kinnear). "People will be really surprised when they see it," she says proudly in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar. "It's pretty deep. I want to do edgier movies -- movies where you walk away feeling fulfilled."



Miley on being a role model despite the headline-making Annie Leibovitz photograph for Vanity Fair of Miley wrapped in a bed sheet (and little else) that sent parents into all sorts of a huff, and the pole dip performed atop an ice-cream cart at last August's Teen Choice Awards that was compared to a stripper move:

"People like controversy because that's what sells," she says with resignation. "My job is to be a role model, and that's what I want to do, but my job isn't to be a parent. My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I'm still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selsh. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That's just life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Visitor's Counter Powered by  RedCounter
© Hot Dating Website 2009 $Webmaster Make Money$
◄ Design by Pocket